Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Cumulative Review (of Awesomeness!)

I know I haven't blogged in awhile- I've just been so busy! Today, I had an awesome opportunity to do so, so here I am. : )

This past weekend was great! A whole bunch of us stayed over at a friend's house, and watched movies the whole fucking night- I even made them watch "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", which I bought a few days ago on Amazon. I might have traumatized my friend's little brother, but whatev. Hahaha!

Thanks for having us over Eskiho!! : D

I sadly did not do anything for Halloween. Well at least on the day of Halloween. I was too busy studying for my midterm which was scheduled for November 1st. I wanted to go to the West Hollywood parade, since it was going to Rocky Horror themed and they were going to do a syndicated Time Warp dance! But sadly, I could not get a ride over there...

BUT! I did go to Knott's Scary Farm, courtesy of my Eskiho! It was fucking awesome! I loved Ghost Rider!! : D I also found out that they have horrible pizza there, and I added a few new pins to the collection on the lapel of my navy blue peacoat.

Recently, I have splurging on random shit. I bought two new sweaters yesterday at H&M, since I went with EskiHo, her boyfriend and Josey to Fox Hills mall. I've also recently bought: a boxed set of the Indiana Jones movies, The Rocky Horror Picture Show 25th anniversary DVD set, a RHPS patch, and a copy of "The Elements of Style" which is really interesting. I recommend!

Most important part: I've started NaNoWriMo, which is a challenge to write a 50,000 word novel in thirty days. I have wanted to start this so badly, but I've been sooooo busy! So I'm cutting this short in order to work on that! I'm already like five days behind!!!

Wish me luck!!


Side Note:
What to expect on future posts: A full account of last weekend, my argument with a former friend whose trying to convert me, me bitch about my midterm, my experience at a various plays and more awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment