Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Psycho Leopard Cocaine Party!

So... it's my birthday. I am officially twenty years old and all wrinkly. Ew. Omg, Botox party at my house guys! You bring the needles, I'll bring the plastic surgeon!

Anyway, beside having the extreme weight of no longer being a teenager on my shoulders (I have responsibilities- ew!), and constantly defending my stance on still being nineteen (but I'm not, sadface), I had a pretty decent birthday. Last night I had to stay up and type up a paper for my Chicano Literature class so I had the change to celebrate my birthday while writing about the Chicano movement and spamming Lady Gaga on twitter to tweet me happy birthday. Yes. You read that right. Don't hate. #hardcoremonster

Well, while finishing that paper and preparing my extra credit presentation for art history, I was attacked by all of these well-wishers and happy messages, which was pretty nice. Generally, when people attack me, they're mad 'cause I told them the truth and they didn't like it. Haters.

So I went to sleep and I slept. I had a great birthday sleep, thank-you-very-much.

Then I was woken up by my overzealous mother giving me birthday-hugs and presents; honestly, I could get used to that. Presents when you wake up? Sheer awesomeness. Then throughout the day, I was spammed by everyone I ever met wishing me happy stuff and fun stuff, and hoping I had a great day. It was great! Thanks, you guys! :D My phone kept vibrating and it was so awesome, because I kept checking it during class, and I expected stuff to happen. It was great.

After that, Vicki and I went to go eat, where we stuffed our faces and planned for my bday celebration on Saturday, just me and my hoodrats, and what exactly we were going to do and such. She didn't get to buy me cheesecake, but it's okay; the opportunity will present itself once more. Cheesecake!

However, I still cannot believe that fact that I'm old. I'm expecting to shrivel up like a prune and have to wear glasses and start making racist comments, 'cause I'm old and senile. I'm like twenty. That's like sixty! Woe is me! My childhood is over! *insert dramatic pose here*

I expected to end the day unwinding, binging on Cherry Garcia whilst watching "American Horror Story" with Coug over skype, but she has to study and shit, so I guess I'll watch Grimm, eat popcorn and read Andy Warhol's philosophy. We are currently discussing alternative timings in which to do this during the weekend. : )

And thus, ends a birthday in the life of moi.

P.S. Happy. Strangely enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment